51 db Rw
- Timber doors, security doors.
- 330 – 430 – 530 – 630 – 730 – 830 – 930 – 1030 – 1130 – 1230 – 1330 – 1430 – 1530 – 1630 – 1730 – 1830 mm.
- Up to 150 mm on the opposite side to the plunger. Length 330 can be shortened 50 mm, length 430 can be shortened 135 mm.
- With preassembled woodscrews or self-tapping screws.
Plunger and adjustment type:
- Self-directing articulated metal plunger with nylon cap, adjustable with a 3 mm Allen wrench.
- Nylon plunger for lock side operation, adjustable with a 3 mm Allen wrench.
- Square section nylon plunger.
- Steel plunger, adjustable with crosshead screwdriver, slotted screwdriver, and 6 mm spanner.
- Sound-insulating seal in self-extinguishing thermoplastic.
- Sound-insulating seal in self-extinguishing silicone.
- Graduated scissor action (seal drops on hinge side before lock side).
- 14 mm maximum drop.
- Galvanised steel flat springs and actuators in PA reinforced with 20% glassfibre.
- 6060 T6 aluminium alloy profiles.
- Mechanism removable from hinge side after fixing.
- Closing plug included.
- Acoustic certification by IFT Rosenheim.
- Tested to 200,000 closing cycles.
- Mechanism removable from both hinge and lock sides (Z) (patented system).
- Double adjust system (Z1). Seal drop can be adjusted with a slotted screwdriver using two different registers: the upper screw controls thedrop and the lower screw set the inclination.
- Can be equipped with FLASH accessory (cod. ACFLA).
- Can be equipped with ACTUATOR PIVOT accessory (cod. ACAPIV).